Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Another Busy Day Ahead

I always look forward to Wednesdays.  Wednesdays are my day to volunteer with S.T.A.R.T. II (Save The Animals rescue Team II), a local no kill animal rescue group.   Every Wednesday, my best friend Billie and I go to our local Petsmart, and work in the Pet Adoption Center, with the current cat residents.  We clean cages, give the cats fresh water, empty litter pans, and socialize (aka play) with the kitties.  It's impossible to have a rough day with a purring kitten or cat in your arms.


Wednesday is also the day when Billie and I run any errands that we didn't get done on our regular errands day.  This morning, we're going to have breakfast at our favorite diner.  The only thing better than a good breakfast, is not having to cook it yourself!


Speaking of breakfast, I'd better give Annie & Nigel theirs, or one of them will be stepping all over the keyboard to get my attention.


Catch ya later!  Have a wonder-full day!

No comments:

Post a Comment